[Dailydrool] flea bites

Cblatz Cblatz at zoominternet.net
Thu Jul 10 14:21:54 PDT 2008

If you have access to food grade  Diamateous Earth (DE)(I probably spellled it wrong) you could rub it into their coats.   There are also herbal sprays that are suppose to repel the little monsters.

On the raw feeding lists they say that if dogs are internally healthy they will not be attractive to pests.  You might want to try a raw diet and see if that helps.

You can also buy Beneficial Nematodes on the web and spray them around you yard or garden.  They eat the fleas in the ground.

I use Bio-Spot on the 3 non breedable dogs I have and put DE around the crates and kennels.     all the stuff Together (thank God) I haven't had a problem in years.

Cathy