[Dailydrool] Wendell Does Vegas

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Jul 10 15:20:39 PDT 2008

The c at t is out of the bag.....my she slave disappeared to Vegas a few weeks back and we did not get to go. WENDELL did get to go. Some of his adventures are now at: http://www.wendellswaddletour.com/   His hidden person has been busy.

WENDELL got to meet Duncan and Phoebe Tanzey and Rocket, Ralphie, Goldie, and Mooch Hagge. WENDELL got to go to shows, eat in restaurants and go to a spa.
WENDELL got his own real limo.

......She slave is hoping to see Wendell with his fosterperson of the week this weekend...they have big plans...Mathis, Slobberfest, Aunties Pat and Carol and real cousin Rosie who we never get to see.........Grandpuppy Chunky is going to Slobberfest from Ohio....

We want to be WENDELL!

Cake and Nudgie