[Dailydrool] Waddle with Wendell at Slobberfest

Wendell Flopbottom wendellwaddles at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 17:20:26 PDT 2008

Don't miss this weekend's SLOBBERFEST in Erie, PA!! Wendell (and everyone
who is anyone) will be there to help the homeless houndies of Droopy Basset
Rescue!!! It will be FUN FUN FUN! So come on out and meet ME ME ME this
Saturday. Check out all the details here: http://www.droopybassetrescue.com/

AND maybe you can help me out ... my foster for next weekend (Jul 18-20) had
an emergency -- so I am homeless. Poor Wendell with no place to go! Is there
a kind Drooler out there who will take pity on a plush pup with a dream???
In fact, I am in need of fosters for a number of weekends this fall and
summer (including Jul 25-27, Aug 1-3 and Aug 15-18)). I've had a wildly
successful waddle tour thus far, hitting basset rescue events from coast to
coast and earning more than $22,000 for senior basset rescue. Will you help
me maintain momentum???

I have a lot of openings still on my waddle calendar. So if you can open
your heart, your home and your wallet (it's only a minimum donation of $20)
to help out a plush pup and his cause, please e-mail
WendellWaddles at gmail.com. I'm housetrained and very well behaved -- well,
mostly! I promise!

In case you missed my earlier announcements... my Waddle Tour is a
fundraising effort to raise much-needed money and awareness for senior
basset rescue. So I am humbly asking fosters to make a donation of at least
$20 to either Senior Houndsabound or HOP, and to cover my travel "fare" (
i.e. postage) to my next destination. Please note that I need to travel via
Priority Mail or other preferred carrier (no parcel post please as a poor
plushie can get lost that way), unless arrangements for a foster-to-foster
hand-off have been made.

All details and pix from my previous adventures are shared on my travel blog
at www.wendellswaddletour.com.

Hope to see you this weekend in Erie, PA!!

Woofily,

Wendell

--
Wendell U. Flopbottom