[Dailydrool] Bob the Dog and Oregon Waddle

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 19:11:12 PDT 2008

Today Mom got a call from a reporter person.  She was telling her about the upcoming waddle and Oregon Basset Hound Games.  Then she had to explain about the Dailydrool and Bob the Dog, who lives in Tacoma, coming down to be our Grand Marshall/Pooba of the Waddle, and told the reporter way more than she probably wanted to hear about the basset world.

Anyway, there will be a big article next week in our local paper, and the Basset Games will be the paper's "Event of the Week."  The reporter is coming to the games as well.  This reporter also wants to adopt a dog, so we really hit the proverbial jackpot.

Roland, Duke of Ears