[Dailydrool] Norm's mom...

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 11:49:51 PDT 2008

Hi der Norm!  Me is glad you learned about da woks/stones not to eat dem!
Now your mommy me hopes she feels better soon!  I am slinging some hot
colorado feel better get those stones passed drool to your mom!  My mommy is
habbing some tumm tumm issues also and is going to get a cat scan today at
5...not sure why cats habs to look obber her and see her tum tum I can do
that and ebben give her belly rubs with my paws.  She must like cats we habs
2 ob dem and now she going to hab some more Cats Scan her (shruggin my
ears!) Pawents dez days...well take care ob mommy and let us know how she is
doing ok?

Santana Senor Smarty Pants Ov The WildWest OEBE
AkA. Mr. Pants The Basset Hound

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

"Happiness is a warm puppy"-Rerun Van Pelt (Charlie Brown Character)