[Dailydrool] BULLDOG help

Sue sdm53 at verizon.net
Sat Jul 12 06:15:56 PDT 2008

This is our first time writting, but we've laughed and cried with everyone from afar for months. We have a wonderful little guy we adopted from Tri-State Basset Rescue, that has warmed our hearts, tested our patience and added so much to our growing family.  Charlie Bear has overcome a bad first start and now has 2 big brothers (labs) and a wonderful, controling sister; Nellie, who is part Basset and black lab. He still has issues with our Labs; Toby and Scooter due to his abuse, but is learning to trust and enjoy their company.  He and Nellie are inseparable, and share the sofa.
We decided to adopt through a rescue due to my daughter, who failed at fostering a wonder English Bulldog, who has become my grand-doggie.  Which is why I decided to write.  I showed her the dailydrool talking about the English Bulldog and she said to have her contact   http://www.longislandbulldogrescue.org/
Their number is 631-689-6245.  The woman who runs it is Laurette Richin.  Maybe she knows somehone who can help.  My daughter has been fortuneate to have a wonder vet who specializes in English Bulldogs.  And he takes very good care of of my two granddoggies, Daisy and Winston.  Best of luck.

Sue
Mom slave to Toby, Scooter, Nellie and Charlie Bear