[Dailydrool] Lilly's puppy from OBR won a medal at Slobberfest today

furkids furkids5 at verizon.net
Sat Jul 12 17:43:13 PDT 2008

This is Maribeth from OBR, who fostered Lilly who had puppies on New Year's Eve.  I got a call today from Cindy Stockdale, who adopted one of the puppies, Bella.  They live in Youngstown but attended Slobberfest in PA today.  Bella won 1st place and received a beautiful gold medal for the longest ears.  Her ear span is 29" and she is 6 months old!  I'm so proud of my baby!  We only live 30 minutes from each other, and I have the privilege to visit Bella whenever I want.  What happened to my puppies, they look all grown up now!  I get pictures and updates of all my puppies, and Lilly too, including droolers  Hanna Bandannah, from Kathi Lockhart, and Bernie, from Amy Barnes and it is incredible how they have grown.  These babies have the best home.  Hannah is a princess even though she ate the loveseat, and the most recent picture I received of Bernie he was wearing goggles and floating on a raft in the pool, of course with Amy by his side.

  I just wanted to share an update!
  Maribeth - OBR foster mom

I Good Search for Ohio Basset Rescue- Please help Ohio's Homeless Houndies!

  Raise money for your favorite charity just by searching the Internet with Good Search- www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo