[Dailydrool] Basset Proof Trashcans

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 19:50:09 PDT 2008

I know many people say it isn't possible to have a trashcan that is truly
basset-proof but several droolers can attest that they do exist! Now here is
your chance to own one for as little as $1.00. That's right - a single
dollar!!!! Best of all, the trashcan will be handpainted with your choice of
colors and designs! You could choose to immortalize your hound or match your
kitchen decor. It's up to you!
How do I get in on this wonderful opportunity, you ask? It is very simple!
The basset proof trashcan is just part of the fabulous prize packages in the
raffle to help Cathi Cox with the recent vet bills for her senior hounds,
Boudreaux and Angel Marie. Go to:

http://web.mac.com/dlindy/Site_10/Prize_Package_A.html

Look at prize package A and the trashcan is the first thing you will see.
The one pictured was done for Cathi just a few months ago and features her
beautiful hound Buddy (ATB).

If you want to see more possiblities, view a slideshow of other trashcans
at:

http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r177/slave2bassets/Trashcans/?action=view&current=68b28b23.pbw

You must hurry - the raffle will only be open until July 25th!

If you have questions about the trashcan, you can email me off list.

Kathi - Slave to Fogarty, Marla, O'Tay, Sam, Beauregard, Ned, and Hannah -
Hershey and Klause the Wannabes - Nash the OBR foster - and Forever Loved
Einstein, Harriet, Honey, Miss Droopy, and Abbi (All waiting ATB)