[Dailydrool] FW: Bob the dog

Annmarie Phillips apzz3vette at roadrunner.com
Mon Jul 14 03:53:28 PDT 2008

Bob,

Drool is coming your way from our house, Even though Guinevere and I are not
big droolers, we have been pushing on the major drool producer in our house,
Luke to step up production.  We sure hope you get better soon.  So we can
only send big kisses your way. Guin really loves looking at your "Chick
magnet"  and swoons (she is such a Diva).  So, as spokeshound for the family
she asked me to paw in and let you know we are thinking and drooling for
you.  We met your Mom at Mishgun, she is a real terrific lady, gave us pets
and treats, so we are drooling for her too to help her feel better because
you are not well.  Bob PLEASE GET WELL SOON!

Yours in Servitude,

Lord Flash, (OEBE King of Hearts)

Pwince Slowhound Luke Waddlewalker

Lady Guinevere