[Dailydrool] Don't leave it too late

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 14 14:28:12 PDT 2008

I agree with Georgie - you never know when your pups may leave you. Look at poor Solomon who was just four years old and wonderfully healthy when he went out for his fatal walk. Without going into details there was no chance to get a posthumous paw print, lock of hair or even his collar.
  Since reading this thread I have decided to get a paw print kit and get a cast of both my houndies in case, doG forbid, something like that should ever happen again.

  On the subject of Solomon I hope I thanked everyone who emailed me off list at the time. I was in such shock I found it really hard to write (not something I usually suffer from lol). So I just want to take this time to thank each and every one of you who sent messages on and off the list. I can't tell you how much it helped me and my XH.

  I hope poor  Bob's neck is better and send drool to all the others who have lumps, bumps, itchies and owies right now.

  Also drool to Momperson Bev's daughter and her family on the loss of their loved kees hound. Even when they are old and tired it's desperately hard to say goodbye.

Sally, slave to Rolph and Clara, step slave to Tessie, Henry and Solomon ATB