[Dailydrool] Costco Dog Food

Heather Collins titaniummom at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 15:05:02 PDT 2008

So I'm at Costco today and the kids are grabbing samples and ran
across a booth that had Costco's signature dog food.  They picked up
some samples and put them in my cart.  Another isle down I noticed
these bags and and started looking at them.  Decided to bring them
home to see how they compared to Canidae (since Canidae is changing
their formula for more rices and so  on)  This was Kirkland
Signature's Super Premium Adult Dog Food in the Chicken, Rice and
Vegetable Formula.  It is almost exactly what is in Canidae.  One
thing it had was that it listed Chicken as the first ingredient and
Canidae lists it as something around #8.  A great thing is that it had
added veggies like peas, carrots, apples and so on.  This food also
has what i liked about Canidae, the Omega Fatty Acids and such.  This
food also has Glucosamine and Chondroitin which helps with joints.
What do you guys think?  Anyone use this food? What should I look OUT
for in possibly trying this food?  The cost is like $19 for 40 pounds
which is EXCELLENT for my budget! haha.  Anyways, please let me know
if you use this food and what you like and dislike about it.  I'm just
hating that Canidae changed their formula!!!

~Heather