[Dailydrool] Hey Seattle Area Droolers Come Join Us if You Can

Joni Thomas fredehound at comcast.net
Mon Jul 14 19:25:53 PDT 2008

If you live in the Seattle area we are having some well known Droolers as guests at our house Friday night and we are so excited. Susan and Patrick Stoker of the Tank Hounds will be spending the night at the house of the Terrific Thomas Hounds before they are off to cruise up to Alaska on Saturday. If you live in the Seattle area and would like to join us on Friday evening for Pizza please mail me off list and I will give you all the info. I know they would love to meet some Seattle area Droolers so please come out if you can.

So my answer to "If I didn't have the Daily Drool" would be:

If I didn't have the Daily Drool I wouldn't invite people we have never met to stay at our house and feel like they are family before they even get here.
I have a whole other family because of the Drool and I am so glad all of you are part of my life.

Joni Thomas

The Terrific Thomas Hounds
Fred  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/739990
Earl   http://www.dogster.com/dogs/739999
Bob-a-licious  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/739959
Little Stuart  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/739974

Looking for cool stuff check out
https://www.petlane.com/joni

All my profits go to support Basset Rescue