[Dailydrool] Bob needs lots of drool

Ruth Mayberry ram.berry at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 20:34:08 PDT 2008

sending lotsa MAJOR DROOL for you Bob!
We will keep you in our prayers!

Huckle and Mom

  it wasnt very good news

  the regular vet called when he was done with the xrays with an emergency vet appointment at the neurologist so we went to the neurologist with bob and he looked at the xrays and gave bob a very extensive like 60 minute check up and tomorrow Bob is having a MRI  and if it is good news surgery..we did really like the doctor so that is good

  the possible things wrong with Bob are and in the order the vet thinks it might be

  1. Extruded "HEriated" Intervertebral Disk  (this would be good)

  2.  PEripheral NErve Sheath Tumor "Schwanoma"

  3. Meningioma

  4.  Ostersarcoma/Chondrosarcoma

  So we are bummed Bob is higher than a kite and we need alot of herniated disc drool  and successful surgery drool cause they can't do anything about the other 3.

  the reason for the emergency surgery is to limit permanent damage he has some nerve root involvement and to only have to anesthesia him once

  so it is sort of a whirl wind and we are undoubtedly very upset.

  Send drool and lots of it

  --
  King Bob the DOg