[Dailydrool] Costco Food

Greg Luce gregl852 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 23:34:39 PDT 2008

We have used both the chicken and rice and the lamb and rice from Costco.  When Quincy was young, he would smell bad very quickly after a bath, at that time he was eating Pedigree with corn as a major ingredient.  After changing to the Costco products, he smells good a lot longer after a bath.  From what I have heard on the drool these formulas were some of the better ones.  The good price also was a nice plus.  Quincy has been eating the Chicken & Rice with very good results, before this he ate Costco's Lamb & Rice.

Greg Luce and Quincy von Moose