[Dailydrool] To Brudder Elwood

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Jul 15 18:54:06 PDT 2008

Oh Boy Brudder do I have some news for you, dat stuff called Prozac, it put
even more weight on Elder Clara, youz don't want her getting bigger do ya man
????? I be thinkin dat it be easier to put up with her mood swings den have
her  getting bigger den the sherman tank ! she be a rollin over da Brudder for
sure  and be puttin new meaning to Flat basset !!!!

Maggie & Evil Annie

Mom here,  Maggie does the flat Basset when I try to get her to  come in the
house, My neighbors always get a good laugh when i am trying to lift  one end
then the other end  only to have the front  end go down again  and it always
seems to happen when I am in a hurry to go some where. I know she  is doing
this on purpose. and she wont budge,  I found a good trick though,  I tell her
that daddy is coming and I go in the garage and set the alarm on my  car and she
thinks it is her daddy and she comes running !   hehehe   my intelligence is
just overwhelming some times.It's hard  some times trying to out wit a Basset
!!!!!  DOO DAH!!

Marlene