[Dailydrool] My cousin's butt...(hehehe)

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 23:18:38 PDT 2008

Cowboy here with a question about my cousin, Toby. He is a
min-pin/rat-terrier, about 3 yrs old. My auntie, his mom, was telling a
funny story tonight about how Toby was crated and pooped in his water bowl.
She's like "I mean honestly, who poops in their water bowl?" Toby has a
large crate, enough room for his bed, food/water and some extra space. He
has never mastered the "not-poopin-in-the-crate" thing but has usually gone
in the "extra space". Lately he's pooped in his water bowl a couple times
(lol everytime I think of it) and even in his bed. Then AuntNikki said
tonight on his walk he pooped as he walked, never missed a beat. AuntNikki
is kind of concerned...UncleRon just thinks Toby is a dum-dum...Mom wonders
if there might be more of a problem then this just being a
weirdo-non-basset....anyone have any insight on this...is it possible
incontinence? (sp?) We know also Toby has had anal gland issues in the past
but nothing crazy, just needing them expressed occasionally.

Thanks and wags,
Cowboy (i can't even imagine HOW i would manuever a poop in the water
bowl....hmmmm)