[Dailydrool] dresses

Marty Needham martyd70 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 16 09:31:27 PDT 2008

Hi everybody,

Someone had asked about dresses for their girls. I found that the patterns
for those geese that people have in their yards work very well with little
adjustment.

Last week we picked up Jeff and Trudy from the kennel and Jeff had an awful
case of diarrhea that I was not informed about. Anyway he kindly gave it to
the other three dogs, he is always so sharing. The vet checked his stool to
make sure there were no parasites then suggested that we check for parvo.He
said it can be contracted that quickly, needless to say I had him run the
test and thank dog it was negative. So for four dogs, tests and meds it cost
me 84.50, a bargain indeed. I am seriously considering giving the bill to
the kennel since they hadn't informed me that he was sick.

I received my packet from GABR yesterday and from BBR and both of their
logos this year have bassets on motorcycles. My DH is a rider so this will
be fun coming up with costumes to fit the themes.

Drool to all in need

Snooters,

Marty, mom to Jeff, Trudy, Mason, Hazel and the 5 cats