[Dailydrool] post neuter

Miles, Angela M Angela.M.Miles at erac.com
Wed Jul 16 16:22:51 PDT 2008

hello droolers, i have been sneaking around here for a few weeks and have already laughed, cried and learned. this is my first posting and of course need some advise please.

my husband and i are proud new parents of a beautiful basset boy. he came to us god sent. he was wondering the streets of my mother's neighborhood and was barking at her front door, it was on palm sunday,we had just returned from church and she took him in, walked around the neighbood looking for his home, knocked on doors, no collar no tags, nothing, no luck. so he stayed the night w/ her. next day they took him to get scanned for a chip, nothing. we posted signs in the neighborhood  and in a wide mile radius, i posted a lost/found ad on craig's list and visited as many lost/found pet websites i could find. for days nothing. i just  couldnt believe someone would abandon him or not look for him. during that time he stayed w/ us b/c my mom already has a puppy dog and the first night didnt go so well btw them, so Barney,as we soon named him, had been staying w/ us. we quickly fell in love w/ him and decided to give him a good home.  mind you this is my first dog ever in my life, i think i made a good choice dog for my first one!

 he is happy, funny, lovable and healhty and now best buds w/ my moms dog, jack. the only thing is he not neutered so we have him set up for snipping this friday.
i'm just wondering what changes in behavior or eating habits or anything at all i could expect?

thanks for the advice!

angela, craig, barney,meiklo and albert the fish!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system.