[Dailydrool] Im coming home

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 18:10:10 PDT 2008

Hey eberyone I am coming home tomorrow as long as eberything is okay.

Mommy thinks the vetman doesnt really know how many furends and stuff I have
and how happy me and all my furends are that he did such a good job

So iffen you think you would like to send the vetman a thank you card for
fixing me up and making me gud to go again please email me for his address

I fink it wood be so kewl iffen he got a nickzillion and 4 cards so he knew
how important Basssets are and how happy we are there are kewl doctors like
him

so email me at cowbobdog at gmail.com iffen you can send a card

also we hab pics of me in my hospital suite iffen you want to see those pics
email to ..they arent gross or bloddy or nuttin just handsum

Yur happy happy furend Bob the Dog

--
King Bob the DOg

Support Basset Rescue order Bob's Kewl stuff at
http://www.bbostelman.net/Bob/bobthedog.html

http://www.mypetspages.com/mysite/389/
http://georgeegrunt.com/bobthedog/index.html