[Dailydrool] calander boy

milmaddy at aol.com milmaddy at aol.com
Thu Jul 17 05:55:01 PDT 2008

The handsome face that you are looking at this morning is our boy Emmett. He is all of 5 and today is his "gottcha" day.
What a joy he is. He listens, doesn't counter cruise and loves everyone he meets.
He does have good taste in shoes and for a time liked mom's the best.
Even some mom hadn't worn yet.
His story is simple. For whatever reason he was in Basset Hound rescue of Puget Sound. My beloved Sox had left for the Bridge a month prior, and I was getting married in September.
Alexa called and said do I have a BOY for you. I thought it was too soon, and so did future hubby, but we went.
Well needless to say Emmett came home with us and we never looked back!!!!!
Happy Birthday and Gottcha day "little man"
Love
Mom