[Dailydrool] ANOTHER REALLY IMPAWTENT UPDATE****Champion Sleeper by Tim Young

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Thu Jul 17 12:01:30 PDT 2008

it's ME AGAIN...Clyde Kadiddlehopper!!!   I AM SO EXCITED!!!!  I MEAN
LIKE WAAAY OVER THE TOP EXCITED!!!  So far we have 110 COPIES OF
CHAMPION SLEEPER RESERVED!!!  You guys are INCREDIBLE!!!  You completely
knocked OUR original goal of 100 copies out of the park.  Anyway, we
have the author, Tim Young, signing books faster and faster and Auntie
Kathi has already ordered the first 100 books and is getting things
ready so the books can be sent out as soon as she gets them.  Ohio
Basset Hound Rescue is getting 100% of the profits from this fundraiser.
However, we do have another teeny tiny favor to ask.  As I said before,
we have to purchase the books in boxes of 25 copies each so we have to
sell 15 more books for a total of 125 copies sold.  I am extending the
ordering deadline one more day  through this Saturday, July 19.  The
only difference is that we can't promise that the last 25 books will go
out in time for Secret Pawtner-they might but we don't know for sure.
Won't you help the homeless OBR hounds by purchasing a copy or two of my
book?  After all the Holidays will be here before you know it.  This
would make a great stocking stuffer!  Once these last 15 copies are gone
we're really done-honest-really-swear on the Pw. paws-SO RESERVE YOUR
COPIES NOW!!!  In case you forgot-here are the really impawtent details:

Payments can be made either by PayPal or by check made out to Ohio
Basset Hound Rescue to:

Kathi Lockhart
1624 19th Street
Parkersburg, WV  26101

Paypal is the same as this email: slave2bassets at gmail.com

Don't snooze or you lose!!  Get it?  Champion Sleeper-don't snooze or
you lose??  I still think it's funny!

Your furend Clyde Kadiddlehopper