[Dailydrool] Honda Element

Betty Harvey fishbowl at epix.net
Thu Jul 17 12:22:21 PDT 2008

Honda Elements are so great as BUVs!  We have a black one complete with
a personalized front "license plate" with a likeness of our Daisy on
it.  It is called the Daisymobile.  Although she preferred Clyde's
Avalanche, the statium seating in the rear was OK with her (when she had
to sit in the back).

Sadly, a month ago today Daisy went to the bridge when the doctor found
a tumor attached to her spleen. It's been so sad here at the Fishbowl
Ranch, but we are hoping to adopt a Basset Hound from a PA rescue.  We
just know there is another Basset Houndie out there just waiting to take
us to the next level of slavedom training!

Betty