[Dailydrool] Why not to teach your dog to trade

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Thu Jul 17 13:00:17 PDT 2008

do tell but i think hedgies are in fashion this year!!!

  dat's my boy!  i taught him well!

Beth Howering <momarroo at gmail.com> wrote:
      Ok, I have never believed in trading something desireable for something I did not want my dogs to have.  However, having been outsmarted in the thievery department one too many times, I tried it.  HUGE mistake.  Oh, don't get me wrong, it worked - and I got Vito to relinquish the item he should not have.  Problem is - he is way too smart for his own good.  So, having forgotten about the "trading" incident I went on my merry way, and in the morning while dressing I went looking for my shoes.  Ok, ok, what is this now???  There in the bathroom I saw a shoe peeking out from behind the hamper.  As I bent over to retrieve it, I see that the other one is not there.  Instead, there is a hedgehog.  Now I don't know about you, but I can't wear a hedgehog on my foot.  I found the other shoe next to the toy box.  I think I'm gonna have to go back to school.   This pup is way too smart.

  Beth Howering with Hugo, Arfur, and Vito & our precious Blossom atb

  P.S.  We have been absent for qute a while and are substantially behind on our Drools.  To all in need of drool, we apologize and send a big, slobbery delivery of same.  I don't know if we can catch up, but we will try.

--
Blossom www.dogster.com/?50296
Hugo www.dogster.com/?443659

O Great Spirit, grant that I might not criticize my neighbor until I have walked a mile in his moccasins.

Help feed the animals http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/tpc/ERA_040208_ARS