[Dailydrool] transport offered again

Deborah L Hartpence hartpence at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 17 14:35:51 PDT 2008

I am planning a trip to Mississippi next week, will be leaving on Thursday July24 from the Dayton, Ohio area, heading south I-75, to I-71, still going south, to 264 west, to I-65 south, onto I-40 west in Tennessee,  then south on 45 and continuing south on 18 and 125 a little ways into MS.   I will be making the return trip on either Monday or Tuesday, the 28th or 29th..
If there are any bassets that needed transported along those routes, either way, just email me off list and we can make arrangements for pick-up and delivery.  I will have one of my bassets with me, but am bringing an extra cage or two, depending on what I get arranged.
If not for the Drool, I would never be making this trip, and would definitely not offer a ride to a complete stranger basset!
I am taking Amber Rose, one of the OMBR 24 puppies to visit her sister, and we will celebrate their first birthday together.  We are all so excited, and hope that their very first foster mom Menzie will make an appearance also.  How cool is that?