[Dailydrool] raffle pictures

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Thu Jul 17 14:53:40 PDT 2008

If you can't see the pictures for the raffle for
Cathi and her hounds, please email me off list!
Just one more week to get your raffle tickets for
some great prize packages!  If you've not had
a chance to check it out, here's a link:

http://web.mac.com/dlindy/Site_10/Prize_Package_A.html

Last day to receive ticket money is Friday, July
25th. Drawing on the 27th!

Prizes include one of Kathi Lockhart's famous
basset proof trash cans, gift certificates to
Pottery Barn, Amazon, the Slobber Shoppe
and Marilyn's famous absolutely delicious
FUDGE!  Then there's all kinds of basset
books, gift baskets, handmade scarves (for
slaves), figurines, jewelry, stuffed bassets,
handmade tote bags and blankies, more!!
Some good items for secret pawtner, too!

Speaking of secret pawtner, signups start
next Friday, July 25th!  For secret pawtner
questions, please email me off list.  There
will be a separate digest for clues again
this year and you will sign up for it after
you sign up for secret pawtner.

Thanks,
Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Pw Pauline,
Gracie and Pw Bosley, missing Dudley ATB