[Dailydrool] Nail Sander

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 15:10:04 PDT 2008

Hi, Georgie!  I am so glad they finally arrived!  The USPS doesn't seem to be
in ANY hurry to deliver to Canada, does it??

Anyway, the sander does the same thing with me.  But I learned that
you only need to touch the nail to it lightly to sand off the rough
edges.  So after trying it a couple of times, I worked out just "how
hard" I could touch the nail to it and still get the job done.  :) :)

And please give Miss Becky a treat from me for being so kind as to
allow Momma to trim three whole nails!!!  LO