[Dailydrool] Drool for Nellie and some other things

Laura's Verizon Account laurarsalmon at verizon.net
Thu Jul 17 18:51:47 PDT 2008

Susan I was heart-broken to hear of Nellie's passing.  The bassets are sending heart-healing drool and I am sending hugs.  I'm sure that Nellie asked Rusty Paws to stop back home and let you know she arrived at the Bridge OK.

Franny, you looked very beautiful in your newspaper debut!  And a happy gotcha day to Emmtt and happy birthday to PW Lilly.

Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))