[Dailydrool] Thelma Lu

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 06:39:00 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I just wanted to thank everyone who had sent emails about how cute Thelma Lu is.  If only the girl was half as good as she was cute,

This picture  http://picasaweb.google.com/4paws4ever/ThelmaLou/photo#5186859752303249858  was taken by Auntie Beth Howering, ya know Arfur's mom, last Oct at the Metro Basset Picnic.  Thelma Lu was only 17 weeks old and you can see the bassetude in your little face.  I should have known then I was in for a world of trouble..lol

Thelma Lu absolutley terrorizes her boys, Artie and Ballzie.  Our poor foster Flash is also a victim of Thelma Lu.  She really does rule our household and anyone who dares to enter.

Take care,
Ellie and Her Hounds Artie, Ballzie with Hush Puppy Super Model/2008 BW GM Thelma Lu