[Dailydrool] Reba's Spay

Cblatz Cblatz at zoominternet.net
Fri Jul 18 07:01:57 PDT 2008

"I can't seem to get her to eat anything yet, although
it is only 6 a.m.  I tried her normal dog food with a little bit of wet food, a piece of cheese, a dog "cookie", even a cracker.  Any suggestions? Should I be concerned?"

You dog just had major surgery.  No matter how lightly vets want to make it sound.   They cut through skin, & muscles.  She was strapped on her back with legs outspread.  Not to mention the loss of vital hormones.

If they did all that to you how do you think you would feel upon waking up?  the next morning?   Give the poor girl a break.

Cathy