[Dailydrool] Bubba's going home!

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 18 07:15:53 PDT 2008

Bubba, our big hun of a basset from the YouTube video, went to a new home just before our vacation, but the Dad turned out to be severely allergic so he came back to me.  His new family--who is coming today to get him--sounds like every rescue's dream.  At Bible study on Wednesday, the woman's minister told her that if they had Bubba by Sunday, they HAD to bring him to church to meet everyone!  And a lady from the church is throwing them a "doggie shower" :)

Susan and the Hoptown  Bassets + 8
Murphy, Jeremiah, Twinkie, Walter, Rusty Paws (ATB),Sammy (ATB), Nellie (ATB), Barney Boy (ATB) &  Bert(ATB), Bianca(ATB), Sapper, Liam, Justice, Poppi, Beau, Bubba, Bella and Danica
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc
A Basset is an Asset!