[Dailydrool] dog food *sigh*

Marilyn Bickell mbickellhounds at comcast.net
Fri Jul 18 07:52:10 PDT 2008

>>> From: Heather Collins <titaniummom at gmail.com>

Well, Diamond is now manufacturing Canidae so that argument doesn't work
...<<<

Heather,
Oh sure, I was aware of that. But I was sworn to secrecy about a few things
that are happening with Canidae, but apparently, people know about Canidae's
switch from Pied Piper to Diamond, so I guess that wasn't such a secret
after all, LOL!!

Marilyn, Miko (Chasing lizards in Heaven), Bess, RoseyMae, and Beaver
Cleaver,
Fort Bragg, CA

"You have gone ahead and nothing is the same, leaving paw prints on my heart
that will always remain."- Tibetan Proverb from Prayers on the Wind.