[Dailydrool] A menacing growl-need help

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Fri Jul 18 10:30:56 PDT 2008

Charmaine,
Tucker did this same type of behavior when I either touched or petted him toward the lower back hip area. He snapped at both my daughter and myself. His behavior had to do with  pain.  He had slight limp about two days before (on a Saturday) but was still running and playing.  We went to the vet that following Monday and x-rays should a problem in his lumbar area that was causing the pain.  Now that his pain is controlled we don't have any further problems and he is back to being my happy, sweet boy.  I would suggest that you take him to the vet to rule out any  health problems.
Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang