[Dailydrool] Murphy snapping and Menzie's post

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Fri Jul 18 13:19:33 PDT 2008

Sophie does something similar to what Menzie was describing.  Any other
time day or night, she is the sweetest, happiest, devil may care girl
that you will ever meet.  I don't think I have ever seen her growl or
snap at someone once.  However, if she is sleeping, or in the position
curled up and about to nap, if you dare run your hand around her belly
or she gets the idea that you are trying to move her in any way, she
gets very mad.  She growls and lets you know that this is not O.K. with
her.  Like I said, it's only at this one time and never any other, so we
just quit trying to move her or pet her other than her head and upper
back area when she's sleeping, and magically no more issues with it!

Good luck to you and Murphy.

Jessica L. Sutton