[Dailydrool] Murphy and Reba

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Fri Jul 18 13:39:33 PDT 2008

When Freddie had a cyst on his back that was beginning to get painful he
would flinch and growl a bit if we touched his back.  So off to the  vet we went
and she lanced it and boom, no more pain.  You did mention his  heartworm
treatment; do you think he's having pain in the area where the  treatment was
done? I'm no pro and have never seen a dog through heartworm  treatment BUT I
would have the vet check to be sure he doesn't have pain in his  back from a cyst,
muscle or even spine pain.  poor guy, sounds like he's  been through it.

Drool to Miss Reba today.  We hope she is keeping water and food down  and is
feeling no pain after her surgery.

Helene, Freddie and Ellie

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.