[Dailydrool] Rahcel Ray dog chow

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 15:46:36 PDT 2008

========================

My apologies to those folks who love love love Rachel Ray.  I saw the
"Nutrish"  food in walMart, and read the bag; it's full of corn and
wheat.  I would NOT recommend it.

I found that kind of interesting, because I saw part of a show on
Animal Planet not long ago with Rachel ray in it, and the show was all
about cooking (raw diet or homemade) for your dogs and Rachel kept
going on about how she and her husband only feed their dog homemade
food or grain-free kibble.  So I was kinda surprised to find that her
picture was on a bag of food that has the same ol' ingredients in it;
heavy grains, lots of corn and wheat.