[Dailydrool] So much sad news and a bit of happy

Laura's Verizon Account laurarsalmon at verizon.net
Fri Jul 18 15:50:23 PDT 2008

Heart healing drool to Esther on her loss of Waldo and Mike and Cindy for Miss Winnie the Pooh Bear.  You are very much in my thoughts.  Heart healing drool to Beth too, who still needs it after the loss of her beloved Blueberry.  I think Blueberry's bush is a sign that she is well, happy, free from pain, and waiting for you.  The pain will lessen but the happiness you shared will always remain.

Healing drool to Kaitlynn Skye, Reba, and poor Maggie Mae.

And finally the happy note -- a very happy gotcha day to Smudie and Cindy Lou -- you're very beautiful girls.

Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))