[Dailydrool] food

Tina Zantrofski dzantrofski69 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 19 06:23:03 PDT 2008

With all this discussion lately about the different brands of food people
are feeding their pups, I'm just wondering .. is there a dog food I can buy
that will be good for all three of my dogs so I don't have to buy three
different bags?  Right now I'm feeding Nutro Max and they are all doing fine
on it. I have a 7 year old lab with a little arthritis who is also a little
overweight, a mix who is maybe 2 or 3 (he was a rescue picked up as a stray)
who is very fit and trim and Reba, 11-month-old basset who is also nice and
trim. The lab was getting the weight loss version of Nutro but was having
soft stools so we switched her to the senior version. The other 2 just get
the normal Nutro Max.  Wasn't sure if there was one dog food that would be
good for an older dog as well as a younger dog that would be nutritious for
all of them.  Any suggestions?

Tina