[Dailydrool] The Bob Report

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 07:21:45 PDT 2008

Hey Eberyone its me Bob signing in wif the Bob report.

I am being a very good boy and have sum new nicknames..Mommy is calling me
Mr Man and her Brave Brave Boy and stuff.

And last night i climbed up on the human bed using my sleigh dog bed for a
step and they didnt eben kick me off like usual

I slept right between mommy and daddy it was great benny was jealous

this morning i got excited and went down the stairs on the patio instead of
the ramp..I might not be doing that again..owie owie owie

but I am real good and hurt way way less than before the surgury

yesterday I wanted to sit up but mommy woodnt let me saying i wood hurt
myself.

and i will still eben be handsum cause all my stitches are underneath my
chin and on my chest.

Fanks for all the drool eberyone it really helped..

--
King Bob the DOg

Support Basset Rescue order Bob's Kewl stuff at
http://www.bbostelman.net/Bob/bobthedog.html

http://www.mypetspages.com/mysite/389/
http://georgeegrunt.com/bobthedog/index.html