[Dailydrool] Cordless Dremel

Marilyn Bickell mbickellhounds at comcast.net
Sat Jul 19 12:20:07 PDT 2008

I know this has been discussed many times, BUT for those of you who use
Dremels for your dog's nails, could you please recommend a good cordless
Dremel? Tom has a mantool Dremel but I'd rather not use that because of the
noise and weight factors. I'd rather find a good, not horribly pricey,
groomers Dremel.
It's ok to mail me off list.

Thanks!

Marilyn, Miko (Chasing lizards in Heaven), Bess, RoseyMae, and Beaver
Cleaver,
Fort Bragg, CA

"You have gone ahead and nothing is the same, leaving paw prints on my heart
that will always remain."- Tibetan Proverb from Prayers on the Wind.