[Dailydrool] Basset Hound Christmas Tree Raffle (Basset Rescue of Florida)

Susan Green suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Sat Jul 19 15:22:46 PDT 2008

Anyone that is looking for the perfect gift for their special someone (or yourself) needs to take a look at the Basset Hound Christmas Tree raffle that benefits Basset Rescue of Florida.

http://www.bassetrescueflorida.com/basset-shop.htm

The raffle ends November 1st and the winner will have it just in time for holiday decorating.

I have seen the tree up close and personal and it is even more beautiful than it looks in the photo.  I can't even begin to describe just how nice it is.

Tickets are only $1 each, 8 for $5, 20 for $10, 50 for $20, or 200 tickets for $50.   The tree was donated, so 100% of the ticket sales goes to Basset Rescue of Florida.

Suz