[Dailydrool] drool request

claudia oneil mouse1 at wk.net
Sun Jul 20 09:50:22 PDT 2008

if you have any extra drool please sling a little our way.  i am probably being overly worried but that is okay.  i am taking winston to the vet on wednesday.  he seems hoarse when he barks lately and i am worried.  also he is off his feed just a tad.  of course it has been VERY hot here for the last week.  but i am trusting my gut.  i know my kids and i feel something may be wrong. so if nothing else sling worried mom drool our way.. lol   of course when one goes ----we all go , just for a basic check up.  my vet just loves me ya know...
claudia mom to winston( oh mom ) sadie( oh boy a trip out and extra people will be giving me belly rubs) sir henry the bloodhound(  oh boy a trip to town  yep i'm up for it)