[Dailydrool] Da Cupperd

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 17:05:10 PDT 2008

Hey Llewis! Hey lookee. She forgotted to rumbbermand da cupperd shut! Where
she be? You sure? Keep a eye out. No, no, I tell you if I fine anything good
I promize. Juss you watch for Her.
Okay whut we got here.
Dis a box. Yeahyeah I openenin it. Gots a fing ob clear plastik stuff init
whut she put on da food. Here teke won end. how much you fink dere is? WOW!
It go all ober da plase! Wait wait, dats enuff lessee whut else-- whutchu
got? Whut dose? open da box, Llewis, open da box! Hey dees reely weerd!
Kinder fussy fether fings on a hendel. Teste funny. Not so good but oh man
llookitem flys apart! Deese liddel peeces eberwhere cool! Look liek snows,
don't it?
Ok anodder box YEOWCH! Dat bite beke. I fix you! Whoa-- lookout Llewis dis
dat shiney medal stuff she put on da toikey at thenskgibbin! Whut else she
got ooooooooo paper towels! Gid it! Ketch Llewis! Throw it beke! I got it I
tearing it apart lookit me go whoooooooooo
whut else?
Here, whutzdis? Llewis whutchu......Llewis? Llewis? where you go? Why you
layin down in dere? Uh Oh. Hi Mom.
Ok Nigel go lay down in he crate now, tootelooo......mebbe write agin som  I
GOIN I GOIN I GOIN....

Love and Drool to all in need
MomPerson, signing off for Nigel and Llewis.