[Dailydrool] Need feed back

Lainee Francis lainee09 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 20 19:28:09 PDT 2008

If you are a female who lives alone and has 2 Bassets, would you please contact me off list.  My son and his wife are trying to talk me into getting TWO Bassets--one is 6 years old and one is 10 months old.  How do you handle 2 dogs by yourself???  I am retired and have all the time in the world to spend with them--In the house would not be a problem--it is walking them & taking them places that has me concerned.  Any feed back would be greatly appreciated!!    :o)

 Lainee & TicTac--(A new angel ATB), the Queen "B"
"B" for Basset, of course!
And "Patches" & "Pockets" ATB