[Dailydrool] Otter, Radar and Kita

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Sun Jul 20 21:11:47 PDT 2008

Those HOME ALONE kids are hilarious.  Your Kita looks exactly like our  Katie
(ATB July 2005).  She seems to have the same personality of happiness  as
well.

I imagine they were being secretly taped by your home alone  title.  What a
great idea to see what they're up to when you're not at  home.  Although I
wonder now if my babies cry when we're not here.  We  got Ellie so Freddie
wouldn't be lonely when we're out. Also saw your  earlier video of the kids running
in the back yard.  Priceless  entertainment if you ask me.  These are beautiful
boys!

Helene, Freddie and Ellie

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.