[Dailydrool] Dog Shows

sokermom5 at bellsouth.net sokermom5 at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 21 09:57:12 PDT 2008

I have a couple of questions:  Has a Basset ever won best in show or won the hound catagory at a national dog show and if so, does anyone know when?  It makes me angry when those good looking bassets don't place and a Saluki (sp?) wins.  I'm sorry, but they look malnourished to me.  I am, have always been, and will always be a Basset lover and I want one of those precious babies to win.  I was so thrilled when the Beagle won - at least the Beagle was closer to the Basset than the others.

Dianne - Slave to Morgan, JD, foster boy Diego, Calvin (ATB), Fred (ATB), and Madonna (ATB)