[Dailydrool] Wyatt

Marilyn Bickell mbickellhounds at comcast.net
Mon Jul 21 12:03:39 PDT 2008

Steve,
This is a decision only you can make. But that opinion is coming from
someone who won't leave her dogs for any length of time even when they're
not sick ;o) Heck, I don't even go on vacation if I can't take my dogs.

I, for one, would go with your #1 option of forgoing vacation and staying
home with Wyatt. There's no one who can take better care of him than you,
his Dad, at this time, and he will be home where he's most comfortable,
feeling safe and secure, and with the person he loves. You can always go on
vacation at some other time.

Marilyn, Miko (Chasing lizards in Heaven), Bess, RoseyMae, and Beaver
Cleaver,
Fort Bragg, CA

"You have gone ahead and nothing is the same, leaving paw prints on my heart
that will always remain."- Tibetan Proverb from Prayers on the Wind.