[Dailydrool] Hoping Dogs?

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Mon Jul 21 13:59:40 PDT 2008

Over Lilie's 6 years, she has stolen numerous sticks of butter.  It's her
favorite stolen treat.  Never any problems except some loose poops the next
day.
Now that she's a dignified lady, she rarely even tries to steal anymore.  Of
course, I'm more and more a patsy every day, so she gets plenty of cookies.
Now they've discovered that if they break into the bedroom while the Daddy
is in bed, I'll give them cookies to leave.  Why steal when you can extort?
Katie, Lilie and Daffodil