[Dailydrool] Zelda

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 16:20:02 PDT 2008

MomPerson, we are sending copious amounts of DRool to the Momma Dog Zelda.
May her days be pain free and quiet while she rules with her iron paw making
those boys behave.  You, your hubby, family and fur family are in our
thoughts and prayers.  I have not had to make the decision you are up
against before, so I won't pretend that I know what it feels like.  I do
know the pain of loss though. The drool family and I am here for you now and
in the future.  Lastly, may you one day look back and shed a tear for the
good memories of your time with Zelda and not because of the pain of loss.

On another note, I hope I don't have doggy belly upset later on. My 9 year
old left his chili on the coffee table and Oliver got a few licks of it, but
instead of taking it away he came to tell me that Oliver had his chili which
in turn left him to consume more during that time.

DRool on,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie and Oliver