[Dailydrool] Zelda and Wyatt

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Mon Jul 21 19:40:12 PDT 2008

 Tears streaming down my face as I write this after reading first about Zelda - who has been on my mind much lately - and then Wyatt.? My heart aches for you, Bev and you, too, Steve.? Making the difficult decision to send a beloved hound to the Bridge is never easy and always painful.? Bev, I wish I was there to give you a hug as you spend quality time with MomDog. It must be hard to see her cancer growing so quickly and affecting her as it is. ? I know you don't have a hard road ahead for I fear the boys will find it difficult to adjust to the loss of their mother, even if she was excellent at keeping the young scamps in line.?

Steve, I think your heart is telling you to stay with Wyatt so you will be with him when it is time for him to make his journey.? I don't think you will regret your decision.? It is clear from your posts how much you love Wyatt.

Heart healing drool to you both.? Life just isn't fair sometimes...

 Sandi, Mamaslave to The Boys and The Belles - Dozer, Dudley, Daisy and Delilah