[Dailydrool] Farewell...for now.

Terri Wilkerson terri_w_73130 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 21:28:34 PDT 2008

In 1999 our first Basset, Bruiser, found us and shortly thereafter we began our relationship with the Daily Drool.  Walter joined our family a few years later.  Over the years, we've received a great education and much laughter from the Drool, and we've been on both the giving and receiving end of tears and sadness.

Bruiser and Walter left us a few months ago, and it didn't take long for them to send Henry and Georgia into our lives.  These younger and more energetic Bassets keep these older humans on the run, and between dogs, work and daily chores, I find myself getting further and further behind on my Drools.  So, for a bit, we shall bid everyone adieu.  I hope to retire in a year or two and have more time for both real-life Bassets and their cyber world.

I've been a lurker for so long that most of you don't even know me, but I'll miss all my Secret Pawtners and Howliday card listers, as well as those who have shared and entertained daily through the Drool.  Until we meet again in cyberspace - a big ahrooo to all of you!  (Maybe sooner than I think, as Howliday card time is almost irrisistible!)

Terri Wilkerson
Henry (4), Georgia (2-1/2) and Emma the wannabe
Bruiser (ATB) and Walter (ATB)